Other Collection Links
- Collection attorney network for commerical
Autoscribe Corporation Based in Gaitherburg, Maryand. A provider
of software and a patent licensor to collection agencies. Holds
the patent for making check payments by telephone
- Directory of collections attorneys.
- Software for small businesses attempting
to collect deliquent debts from customers.
- Explaination of consumer rights regarding
collection agenies, including the California Fair Debt Collection
- Sells bundles of old debts to collection
agencies. When we checked their site, they appeared to be offering
out-of-statute credit card debts for half a percent of the owed
- A Collection industry search engine.
- Directory of collection attorneys.
- Collection agency consulting for creditors
- A marketplace for buyers of bad debt portfolios.
- Provides collection agencies with lists
of consumers who have sued creditors and collectors for FDCPA
violations. This puts new collectors on notice that the debtor
knows his/rights, and might sue again. They also work with .
- Sells professional information about
the debt collection industry.
- Works for consumers
fighting FDCPA violations and other misconduct by creditors and
- Referral system for debt collection lawyers.
- Broker for debts.
- Published by a law firm for creditors.
- Trade / industry group for collection agencies in Pennsylvania.
- Consultant to collection agencies.
- Specializes in consumer protection against FCRA
and FDCPA violations. Located in Los Angeles, California.
- Another firm focused on fighting
illegal collection practices.